IUT 0.6.1 Beta – iPhone Unlocking Tool
However, we’ve limited our tool through IP to avoid abusers. We are sick of seeing people paying for an unlocking service, we really feel bad when we see something like that. That’s why we have decided to make our tool available to the public for free. Anyway, an advanced version is coming very soon for developers and business’. Stay tuned.
This tool has been developed by: Vladimir Ivanov, Jason Locke and Saul L. Goodie.
- v0.2.0 – 01/08/2013 – Release date. (Private Beta Stage)
- v0.3.5 – 26/03/2014 – Fixed the connection issues. (Private Beta Stage)
- v0.4.0 – 05/05/2014 – Added iPhone 5c support. (Private Beta Stage)
- v0.5.1 – 04/06/2014 – Improved the look. (Private Beta Stage)
- v0.5.9 – 01/09/2014 – Added iPhone 5s support. (Private Beta Stage)
- v0.6.1 – 25/09/2014 – Public launch. Standard Version.
- Do I need to jailbreak my iPhone? No.
- Does my baseband matter? No.
- Will I lose my warranty? No.
- Is this free? Yes, only for a limited time. An advanced version is coming very soon!
- What if I get a message which says my IP is blocked? Try downloading it again from another computer or connection.
- How can I support you guys? Let your friends know about this; through facebook, forums, etc!
- I’m afraid guys? You’re an idiot. Nothing will happen to your iPhone, you may only lose some files, that’s why you must make a backup. We are not responsible about any damage, anyway.